Sunday, September 8, 2013

Goku

コんにちわ、

I do not know too much about Japan in all honesty. My favorite anime show though is Dragonball Z. This show is fond to me because it is basically my childhood and keeps me connected to that part of me that I do not want to lose. I am childish (so people say) when I want to be because that kid in us is what makes us unique.

Saying that, I would like to introduce you to the stages of Goku from the kid.......










                     



                              To the teen....














                                                                        To the Adult....

Dragonball Z is one of the greatest anime shows to ever air. I have since my younger days distanced myself from this genre of greatness but I am this semester starting to get back into it. Don't we all miss just being a child sometimes.

じゃあ、また

3 comments:

  1. My impression of DBZ:

    Kaaaaaaaaaaaa...

    (next episode)...

    meeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

    (next episode)...

    aaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

    (next episode)...

    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DBZはベストアニメ。Nothing compares to it!

      Delete
  2. I used to watch Dragon ball Z when I was a kid, too :)
    Maybe you would like this:
    http://gigazine.net/news/20130317-ministop-dragon-ball/

    ReplyDelete